What causes low sperm motility?
- mobility classes sperm
- Factors affecting sperm motility
- degree of disease
- Treatment asthenozoospermia
- Prevention asthenozoospermia
In men, the cause of infertility can be very different, it's not just the disease, but a wrong way of life that such pathology and causes.The second highest rate of diagnosis is asthenozoospermia, ielow sperm motility, or its absence.To make such a diagnosis, it is necessary to pass inspection.Typically, semen is assigned, it allows the practitioner to determine the number of sperm in the fluid mobility, quality.After the examination, treatment is chosen, it should maintain a healthy lifestyle, to give up tobacco and alcohol.
sperm motility during the survey specialist determines sperm motility class is assigned on the basis of this common medication.Classes on sperm motility:
- Class A - is a progressive sperm motility.
- Class B - cell mobility is slowly progressive.
- Class C - the movement of sperm wrong and abnormal.
- class D - immobile sperm.
Factors affecting sperm motility
Before you go to treatment, it is necessary to determine exactly why the cells become fixed, so that they are negatively affected manner.Among the factors must be noted:
- High temperatures that affect the area of the scrotum.Under these conditions, the mobility is greatly reduced, usually observed this situation at the time of varicocele disease, ie,the expansion of the veins of the spermatic cord, or when wearing close underwear.
- In some cases, adversely affect the mobility of diseases such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, smallpox, syphilis, typhoid, influenza, tuberculosis, mumps.This causes inflammation of the testicles, prostate and other diseases, which are the causes of male infertility.
- Malnutrition, which adversely affects male fertility.A disadvantage of many vitamins, zinc, trace elements leads to the fact that the body begins protein shortage.Finally motility becomes extremely low.
- Smoking and alcohol have a negative impact on the entire body.But they also are causes of reduced sex drive, ejaculation becomes more and more relegated, sperm quality deteriorates.The sperm lose motility, the probability of conception decreases.
- Prolonged abstinence or too frequent sex life also lead to a deterioration of the characteristics of sperm motility.In the latter case it increases the likelihood of transmission of infectious diseases, including sexually transmitted.
During the examination the doctor should not only determine the class of sperm motility, but also determine the factor that had a negative effect on the cells.Immobility may be caused by various reasons.Before prescribe treatment, all these factors need to be addressed.
Most often immobility caused by poor diet, alcohol fad, constant stress, smoking, lack of active sports.
But it is that sperm quality adversely affected by various drugs.
immobility or sedentary sperm possible with frequent ejaculation.The more sexual intercourse, the semen quality is below.Long abstinence also degrades the quality of sperm, which are just beginning to get old, they have little use for the conception, their mobility is strongly reduced.To the sperm has fully recovered, it will take about 2-3 days.
Sexual acts, if necessary, should conception occur just as often.Of course, this is just recommendations, but if there are difficulties with the insemination, it is necessary to adhere to them.On the day a man is recommended to drink 2 liters of fluid.This may be water, natural juices, non-carbonated mineral water, low-fat meat and vegetable broths.
degree of disease
There are 3 degrees of immobility of sperm, which must take into account when prescribing treatment:
- first degree means that after ejaculation after 1 hour mobility retain approximately 50% of the sperm.The disease is called faint possibility of conception is quite high.
- second degree, which is also called moderate form, occurs in the case where after ejaculation after 1 hour immobility occurs in about 50-70% of sperm.
- expressed form, or third degree, is diagnosed when 1 hour after ejaculation immobility observed in more than 70% of the sperm.This is the most extreme, treatment is much more difficult, it is necessary to determine the cause of the pathology.
Sometimes treatment is aimed at correcting a very conception.Treatment process largely depends on what is causing the pathology.Sometimes it is enough to change your own life for the better, start to eat right, quit all bad habits, exercise.Men are advised to take vitamin C supplements with natural ginseng, zinc, lycopene.But there are times when you need surgery.This usually occurs when a problem such as a varicocele.
At the same time from the reception of hot tubs, saunas and baths need to give up completely.Decrease in testicular temperature can be by replacing close underwear on freer.Swim, tight jeans, and so is not suitable. During treatment and recovery is required to change the shape of clothes, try to wear home is spacious and broad linen which will not hamper the movements.
Immobility sperm treated very expensive methods, but it is prescribed only when all other methods have not helped.Treatment is reduced to adjust to the process of conception, and as for the male physiology, the special action is required.Among the methods that are recommended, it should be noted the so-called intrauterine insemination, where a special device in the uterine cavity of the sperm are introduced, bypassing the cervix.
This much reduces their way to the fallopian tube, making the possibility of conception more effective.It is used and the method of IVF, or in vitro fertilization.First egg is extracted, it is fertilized in a test tube.Then the fertilized egg placed in the womb.fertilization probability is much higher mobility of large values of cells no longer has.
poor mobility of sperm can be prevented.Experts recommend to avoid stress and strive to keep a healthy lifestyle.Do not forget about proper rest.It is important to strengthen the body, to provide the conditions for a fruitful conception.Asthenozoospermia curable, with no complex and lengthy courses there is no need to comply with.
To eliminate poor sperm motility, you must exactly follow all the recommendations of the attending physician.And it concerns first of all a complete change of lifestyle.It is necessary to pay more attention to nutrition, to make balanced diet, give up bad food, alcoholic beverages, too greasy and heavy meals.Smoking is also one of the negative factors.More time should be given to physical exercise, fresh air, rest.It is recommended to be calm, try to avoid stress.
This way of life does not have to support a week or a month, and at least half a year.Only in this case we can assume that poor sperm motility will be cured, and the conception is successful.You must have regular examinations, semen analysis done to confirm that the immobility and low mobility completely overcome.
Male infertility is now possible not only to detect, but also to treat.To understand what kind of course you want to spend, you should first find out what caused this pathology.In second place among the diseases infertility is asthenozoospermia, ielow sperm motility.The disease is treated, but the fix anything will be difficult without their own attention to health.