Hot flashes in men
- Hot flashes: causes, symptoms
- treatment of menopause in men
- Treatment tide syndrome folk remedies
full human life depends on the balance of hormones in his body, including sex.In the gonads males produced the main male hormone - testosterone.During puberty its constant development begins and continues until the extinction of sexual function.With age, this hormone production slows, leading to disorder in the autonomic and the central nervous system and endocrine glands.From that men are dishormonal disorders - climate neurosis (menopause) at which there are hot flashes.
Hot flashes: causes,
symptoms are talking about the phenomenon of hot flashes, you can remember about the fairer sex in the period of menopause, because such events are always at this time.Men in this case is no exception.However, the climax - only one of the possible causes of the tides.This symptom is also characteristic:
- dysfunction of the cardiovascu
hot flashes can occur in otherwise healthy people in extreme heat, in stressful situations, especially if they smoke, drink alcohol, work hard, take some drugs or are elderly.
Rush of blood is almost always accompanied by a strong feeling of heat, which occurs throughout the body. This may lead to a slight increase in temperature, redness of the face and increase perspiration .In some cases, can be observed:
- difficulty breathing;
- ringing in the ears;
- attack concerns;
- visual disturbances (flickering in the eyes).
treatment of menopause in men
In the event of high tide as the main symptom of male menopause need to think about their health and lifestyle.In some cases, a change of lifestyle, daily routine, giving up smoking and drinking, proper diet can help get rid of the bad state of health.In addition, it is sure to be examined by a specialist, because the presence of unpleasant symptoms may be indicative not only of the problems associated with sex life, but also about the various diseases of the cardiovascular system.
doctor may prescribe a specific examination, blood tests and prostate ultrasound, which may reveal prostate specific antigen.According to a survey of male different pharmaceuticals can be assigned, including hormonal drugs, biogenic adaptogens, sedatives and antidepressants.
may also be prescribed drugs reserpine group.In this case, treatment must be carried out under the control of blood pressure and heart rate may occur because the reduced pressure and bradycardia.
tide syndrome Treatment folk remedies
the treatment of male menopause are very good folk remedies, which are aimed at the normalization of pressure and lowering of blood to the head and arms.
Folk remedies of treatment can be used in conjunction with medication.
The most effective folk remedies include:
- Blindweed - 30 g herb steeped in 1 cup boiling water, then insist 60 minutes, filter and take ½ cup 3 times a day.This tool is used in both premenopausal prevention of symptoms.
- St. John's wort - Hypericum pour 15 g to 200 g of water, then made to boil for 15 minutes.The broth infused over 45 minutes and filtered.Take it should be 1 tablespoon6 times a day for the manifestation of the first symptoms of menopause.
- hawthorn flowers - 3 tbsphawthorn flowers pour 3 cups of boiled water, insist for about 8 hours, and then boiled for about 7 minutes.After that, wrap up and insist broth for 30 minutes.After straining broth consumed 1 glass in the morning before eating and at other times of the day - after a meal.
Keep in mind that a healthy person, not overweight, heart disease or psycho-emotional disorders, practically facing the phenomenon of surge of heat.