What causes hair loss in men at an early age?
- Causes of Male Pattern Baldness early
- Hair Loss Treatment
thick beautiful hair - decoration not only women but also men.Over the years, in men there is a significant loss of hair, resulting in hair loss.
According to research, alopecia characteristic of men after the age of 40-50 years.But at the present time the disease becomes younger, and 16% of them suffer from men aged twenty to thirty years.Thus, an intensive hair loss indicates disorders of functions in the body.
Lifespan hair is 4-7 years.The average healthy person loses per day about 100 hairs, but if the amount of hair loss at an early age is essential that this problem should see a doctor.
Causes of Male Pattern Baldness early
Hair loss in men is caused by various factors: hormonal imbalances, skin injury or head trauma, stress or medication.
There is a classification of male pattern baldness:
- androgenetic alopecia - hair loss as a result of
- diffuse alopecia - intensive uniform hair loss all over the head;
- Alopecia areata - hair loss in men in some areas of hair;
- scar alopecia - hair falling out as a result of the death of hair follicles of the skin due to injury or other inflammatory processes.
During the vegetation on the head and the body responds the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) - the active form of testosterone.This hormone is responsible for both sexual activity and premature hair loss.The higher the content of DHT in the hair follicles, the greater the likelihood of early baldness.
testosterone in the male body is produced by the testes, but the level of this hormone is regulated by the pituitary gland.pituitary dysfunction contributes to the increased production of testosterone, which can cause balding men to 30 years.
Alopecia unpleasant fact that in many cases it is impossible to restore the growth of new hair.But there is a supportive treatment, which prevents the loss with the help of hormones and therapeutic shampoos.If
to thirty years earlier in men, there are signs of baldness, then this may be the following reasons:
- genetic predisposition;
- hormonal imbalance in the body;
- bacterial and fungal infections: dandruff, seborrhea, dermatitis;
- drugs cause side effects such as irreversible hair loss;
- thyroid disease;
- emotional and mental stress;
- poor diet and lack of sleep;
- bad habits: alcohol, smoking;
- polluted areas.
Hair Loss Treatment
If you get tested and assigned to treatment, then over the years, the scalp may be resumed. is necessary as soon as possible address to the doctor-trichologist that deals with this problem.
order to identify the causes of hair loss in men prescribed examination of the whole body:
- Letting general analysis of blood and urine.
- Blood test for hormone levels.
- Computer hair diagnostics.
- consultation with a dermatologist, trichologist, a neurologist and a therapist.
Currently, there are popular mesotherapy, which is very effective in preventing hair loss.The essence of the procedure for administering drugs scalp.
If the cause of alopecia in the hormonal imbalance, hormone therapy is conducted in conjunction with therapy for the resumption of hair.
In most cases, this problem is solved by medical methods, which appoints the doctor.Typically prescribed such drugs: minoxidil and finasteride.Minoxidil comes in the form of a spray or foam which should be rubbed into the scalp.This drug should be used strictly on prescription necessary doses.
most radical method is hair transplantation through surgery.But this method is the only option when androgenetic alopecia.
At the first sign of baldness is necessary to take measures as soon as possible:
- scalp massage stimulates blood circulation fine scalp, causing hair follicles get enough essential micronutrients;
- special medical masks and shampoos, which contain ingredients that stimulate the growth of hair;
- correct lifestyle and a balanced diet.You need to eat more protein and plant foods.It is especially important to eat foods containing vitamins A, E, C, B vitamins;
- rejection of bad habits and the elimination of stress.
In no case be self-medicate, as causes of baldness may be different.The best treatment option for this disease is its prevention.